Monday, April 20, 2020

COVID-19 Days 37 through 39

Day 37 (Saturday) 4/18/2020
- Long easy run, 7.15 miles, 30/30 run/walk.  For 75 minutes, did easy then 20 minutes at 90/30.  It was pretty, but there was a fair bit of car traffic.  Bummer, but will likely do the same route next week.
- We did not clean this weekend again.  Lazy. 
- Husband doing a lot of yard work.
- I made gluten free ramen with vegetables and edamame for dinner.  It was delish.
- We watched Guardians of the Galaxy

Day 38 (Sunday) 4/19/2020
- Easy morning walk through the nearby neighborhood (I woke early), didn't see a soul.
- half of a yoga class, streamed through IG
- I've hit 10k steps now 11 days in a row, my longest streak.  Can I get 30?
- I did so much food prep with the chili in the crockpot, plus cooking beets and beet greens, washing berries, making a fruit salad
- made 2 reusable teabags.  Need to wash them first.
- Did his art assignment "mend something", he helped fix a broken table.
- Almost caught up on Call the Midwife

Day 39 (Monday) 4/20/2020
- LIIFT4 chest and tri week 4.  I should increase my weights.
- We moved small kid's desk into my office because my husband can't get a full workday when he shares the living room.  So, now I can't get in a full work day, but my husband makes more money and is hourly.  So it makes no sense for him to work reduced hours.
- Little guy did good today.  I mean, he procrastinated and whined, and I mentioned do you know what whining does?  Makes it take longer until 11:30. Bugger said "no mommy, time is the same whining or not".  Ha.
- He did his reading, then his math page.  He did day 1 of a week long set of science videos and drew a picture of a spider and wrote about it.
- He painted a picture, played with his plastic bow and arrow, hung out in the hammock, and had fun with a water gun.
- He had his specials zoom class, and now we know his PE for the week (yoga, tree pose for time, and dancing), art (make earth art), and music (make a musical instrument from a can and a rubber band).
- He did his writing, but not without complaining.
- My nuts.com shipment came today, and it wasn't supposed to even ship until today.  Nevertheless, email told me it was here, and I found it underneath my neighbor's mailbox.  So now I have snacks.
- I opened my box of 100 cal chocolate bars from Trader Joe's, to eat one of the last 2 bars.  I found one bar, and an empty wrapper, sealed and everything.  What a bummer.
- Today is a heavy paperwork day for me.  I am slogging through it.  Dinner is leftover chili and kale chips.

No comments: