Wednesday, April 8, 2020

COVID-19 Days 17 and 18 and 19 and 20

Day 17 (Monday) 3/30/2020
- Woke at 5:15 am, sigh
- LIIFT4 back and biceps week 2 (low impact on the HIIT).
- oatmeal with raisins and pecans and brown sugar, the last of the hash, tea
- washed the lettuce for lunch (you know, getting back into the work groove), made fruit salad for snack
- had some cheerios for a snack with a second cup of tea
- work.  Kids' last 2 days before school starts again.
- lots of meetings
- we had salad for lunch, I had a shrimp burger from TJ's, and leftover soup for dinner with kale chips
- 88 COVID cases in county, 10 in ICU

Day 18 (Tuesday) 3/31/2020
- Got 9 h of sleep.  Track: 600's @9:57-10:16 pace with 200 rec.  x6 (3.5 miles)
- oatmeal, tea, muffin
- I'm doing really well drinking water
- 140.2!
- work meetings and meetings
- Got my box.  No eggs?  I think I screwed up my order.  No eggs, no garlic.  Sigh.
- leftover black bean soup and ??  I don't remember.  Salad? for lunch
- lentils and naan and rice and broccoli for dinner.  Last of the ice cream for dessert.
- 99 COVID cases in the county, 11 in ICU

Day 19 (Wednesday) 4/1/2020
- bad sleep again.  Stomach hurt, headache
- skipped my hip and core workout, went for a walk
- egg and toast for breakfast. Hubby made pancakes.  Almost out of eggs.
- so. many. meetings.
- I have a source - a teacher at one kid's school whose son works at the closest grocery store.  He texted me they have eggs!  Now we have eggs, and hubby picked up some other things on the list.
- Sent an email that maybe I want to cancel my dependent care FSA, since I'm not using it.
- walked the dog after lunch.  And after dinner.  Lunch was...shit I don't know anymore.
- added honey, broccoli, and onions to my Saturday box
- leftover cashew pasta for dinner with kale chips
- husband went to kid #2's school to get his bag full of stuff.  He started distance learning/ at home schooling.  He's 7.  This is ... fun.
- 111 COVID cases, not sure how many in ICU but 13 in hospital

Day 20 (Thursday) 4/2/2020
- 9 h sleep again, yay!
- Ran 45 min.  Supposed to be "threshold" (comfortably hard, hardly comfortable).  It was close enough.  4.2 miles at 10:53 pace.
- oatmeal for breakfast, muffin and fruit for a snack, salad for lunch
- I have 5 conference calls today (FIVE)
- I helped kid #2 with some schoolwork.  And we snuggled in our NEW HAMMOCK that husband put together.
- Kid #1 had 2 classes today.  No industrial tech, huh, wonder why?? Ha.
- 139 COVID-19, 16 ICU, 1 death, 23 hospitalized, 1147 tested

No comments: