Sunday, July 8, 2012

Welcome Home Sweet Boy

Our little one has finally arrived, and on his due date no less.  While I didn't have a "birth plan" per se, I certainly did NOT plan for him to come so fast (just over an hour after getting to the hospital).  My husband barely made it back from dropping off our older son.  That meant no pain killers whatsoever.  So.  If you've given birth, you can imagine.  If you haven't...well, there's a reason why some wonderful person invented the epidural.  But at least it was short.

They say sleep when the baby sleeps, so as soon as I brush my teeth, I'm going to do just that.

7 comments:

Biz said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Such wonderful news. I'll get your magazines out to you this week!

Hope you are resting well! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

oh i am so dang excited for you! happy happy day!

Joanne said...

AHHH!!! Congratulations!!! He is ADORABLE. I'm enamored already!

Marcia said...

Yes, we canceled cable TV a month ago. Who needs it. I just watch "baby TV" now.

Candace said...

Wow! Hats off to you!

Congratulations on your new baby. Babies are so wonderful.

Take care of yourself.

Tubbah @ Organising: My Crazy Life said...

Congratulations!! He's adorable!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! One hour! Wow! :)