Running: 300 miles: To date: 26.51 miles
Biking: 500 miles: To date: 9.6 miles (made it one day, then got sick)
Swimming: 50 miles: To date: 5.04 miles
Walking: 150 miles: To date: 32.11 miles
Weights/ yoga: 30 minutes a week (1560 this year): 276 minutes (School dance, weights)
2. Grocery bill: Keep it under $7000 ($134.62/wk): $828.20, only $19.20 last week. That's super low for a few reasons: 1. I got a mild version of whatever stomach flu the kids had. So I didn't eat much. 2. We were on vacation, so we ate out more. 3. We were on vacation, so we didn't get our produce box. Actually, I'm *pretty* sure the total is bigger than this. I think there's a missing receipt with milk and applesauce that's in my husband's wallet somewhere. It will turn up later and end up on the year-end total.
3. Weight: Scale had me down 3 pounds before the trip, and my pants were falling off me. I'm sure they will come back though.
Go on 12 family hikes: fail. fail. fail.
Do game night once a week: We played cards on our vacation to Legoland.
- Crochet a blanket (a "thermometer" granny square blanket, based on the temperature each day). 50 blocks done out of 120!
The photo really doesn't do it justice.
- crochet a purse: nothing
- finish a quilting baby blanket: done. Mailed.
- participate in my quilting group's exchange: nothing
- make 12 snowflakes: nothing
- attempt to make socks: I've pinned a bunch of instructions? Been really busy taking care of sick people.
6. Sleep: keep track of it and see if the low dose estrogen helps. I was sick. Slept like crap. I'm having a really hard time with heat. It seems like I go to bed cold, then get hot. When my husband comes to bed I have to strip down, and have been ending up on the couch. The estrogen is NOT helping. I think it's making it worse. And I'm getting headaches.
7. Food: eat vegan 2 days a week. No attempt at this while I have been sick.
8. Cookbooks: Try 1 recipe from every cookbook I own. Nothing this week.
a. Skills: Learn enough programming to automate the data pulls for problem lots (which requires pulling data from 2 different databases). Haven't worked on this yet.
b. Personal: Don't engage. Really. Ugh Facebook. Ugh Trump. Americans are so stupid. Do you know that in a single month, the cost to the US Taxpayers for him to go to FL has been $12 million?? That was the ANNUAL budget for the Obamas. Make America broke again!! I'd rather my tax bill go to subsidize the ACA.
10. Home: Contact contractor/ architect on adding a second bathroom.Nothing. But we did talk to the plumber about (finally) replacing the sewer line. Nothing like $8k bill!
11. Garden: actually plant tomatoes this year. Baby steps. Nothing
Ooh, need to add: put some ground cover in the back dirt patch
12. Spouse: once a month lunch date: nothing. We need a date. We will at least get one at the school fundraiser in March?
- Drink less coffee and more tea (one cup coffee per day): I haven't had coffee since Tuesday. Tummy bug will do that. Been enjoying green tea. The hotel on this trip had Tazo Zen green tea with lemongrass and spearmint. Yummy.
- Do not buy any wine aside from my two wine club memberships: I had a glass of wine at my winery before Valentine's day, and bought a bottle to donate to the school auction.
- Drink two 24-oz bottles of water a day, minimum. I managed this a couple of days. Was really dehydrated this week.
14. Mom's nights/ dad's night once a month: Done for Jan, not for Feb yet.
15. Host friends. Done for Jan, not for Feb. Not gonna happen.