Friday, March 20, 2020

COVID-19 Days 5, 6, and 7

Day 5 (Wednesday) 3/18/2020
- couch sleep, snuggle
- work a bit
- get pup from surgeon, snuggle pup
- takeout lunch, sandwiches
- go for wlak
- lots of TV and video games for kids
- work, shower, snuggle pup
- conf call
- dinner - cabbage and bacon, leftovers, burritos
- will need bananas and apples soon
- make cornbread
- bed

Day 6 (Thursday) 3/19/2020
- Dog woke us in middle of night to pee.  So tired.
- Run two miles in new (trail) shoes
- snuggle dog
- oatmeal with pecans, raisins, brown sugar for breakfast
- work and snuggle dog.  She jumped off the couch (a no no post surgery), so I sat with her
- convince kids to snuggle dog while watching a documentary about the earth, so I can call into my conf call.  In exchange, they get more screen time.
- Lunch - egg salad sandwich (me), creamed spinach (me), soup/ramen/grilled cheese/ salad (everyone else)
- Draw/ color (with little kid), sit with dog on window seat.  Husband home afternoon.
- work in kid's room.  We have a new $120 TV, because there were no computer monitors to be purchased anywhere.
- Lose WiFi.  Play family feud while it is down
- work with dog on lap during another conference call
- hear ambulance.  Hubby and kids witnessed a single motorbike accident while walking back from park.  Hubby calls 911.  I think the driver was fine?
- Finish meeting.
- Dinner: salmon, stuffing, cabbage
- Walk dog with hubby.
- Dishes. Chill. Order eggs for next week's produce box.

Day 7 (Friday) 3/20/2020
- Wake at 3:45 because: dog had to pee
- Cannot sleep.  Awake 1.5 hours.  Stress purchase coloring books for myself and my nieces on Amazon at 4 am.
- Wake again at 6:30 am. 
- LIIFT4 back and biceps week 1
- snuggle dog, drink water while husband eats
- oatmeal and tea for breakfast
- Start rosemary olive oil bread in bread machine
- start work, more tea
- snack.  Boys off electronics for reading.
- Husband working in LR all day, me in boys' room
- use package of TP as a footrest because I'm short
- conference call
- Learn that my 25 kg kettlebell I ordered is gone forever.  And amazon is out.  Finally find one to order from REP fitness
- lunch - leftover stuffing, stew, cheese/salami, grilled cheese, cabbage, raw veg, hard boiled egg
- do art with little kid, and origami.
- Hubby working on industrial tech with big kid, building a new cabinet for the bathroom
- another conf call and more work
- My gluten free bread came from NC!  Simple Kneads
- King's game in front parking area with family
- Pizza and nachos and broccoli for dinner

No comments: