Saturday, March 28, 2020

COVID-19 Days 12 and 13

Big wins:

I am drinking a lot of water.  I drink a 20 oz bottle before breakfast.  Then 2 cups of tea.  Then another 20 oz bottle up to and including lunch.  Then another while working through the afternoon. And usually a 12 oz glass + during / after dinner.

I am getting a lot of time to chat with my husband.  We don't get to do that, because we are always working and we have different hours and the kids are always wanting attention after work.

No wine.

Day 12 (Wednesday) 3/25/2020
- 27 min hip and core and lifting workout, short walk
- oatmeal with raisins and pecans for breakfast
- lunch: chili, mac and cheese, leftover fried rice, salads
- lots and lots of work
- game of ladderball outside
- a couple of afternoon conference calls (these go until 6 pm these days)
- Kids did their reading
- Hubby and Kid #1 continuing with jumping rope and pushups, kid #2 Ring FIT
- Dinner: instant pot pasta and carrot fries
- Finished watching Iron Man.  I think.   Maybe that was Thursday

Day 13 (Thursday) 3/26/2020
- 5k time trial in 31:05.  A HAIR under a 10 min mile.  I checked the book and info that I have from Jeff Galloway (run/walk method) on what my 5k time SHOULD be based on my mile time.  And it was basically spot on for a 9:22 mile.
- Oatmeal, tea, water
- Lots of work (I'm exhausted), three conference calls this day.
- Leftovers for lunch
- Kids did their normal exercises, I walked the dog, we played a game of Family Feud.
- Dinner was instant pot chicken stew. This is a winner recipe.


No comments: