Sunday, July 3, 2011

Camping Review!

We had a great time, if a little bit of a hot time.  We had a lot of packaged food and too much McDonalds, but also managed to get some produce in by stopping at the grocery store a couple of times.  My son ate an entire cantaloupe as a snack one after noon.

Here are some photos from our trip!
Our campsite at Mather Campground

Dinner night #1

My birthday wine

The Grand Canyon

Me and Kiddo on hike along the rim.  I have hat head.

Lake Powell from the Utah side

Trip down Colorado River from Page

Doesn't everyone paint their toenails on vacation?

2 comments:

Jenn@slim-shoppin said...

Your pictures look great. I've always wanted to go to the grand canyon!

Amy B said...

Welcome home! Your photos bring back memories for me of my one trip to the Grand Canyon as an adult and my memories of driving and camping our way to Colorado from Connecticutt with my parents as a child. Terrific memories for your son!