Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sandwiches!

No turkey sandwiches here...you actually need a turkey.  But I did make chicken sandwiches for lunch the day after Thanskgiving.  This one had mayo, chicken, aged gouda, avocado, and fresh sliced tomatoes.  YUMMY.

I also have been on a bagel kick (sadly, a 6 pack only lasts 2 days with 3 people).  I had bagels with cream cheese and MORE tomatoes.

These are my garden tomatoes.  I realize that it's November, but apparently our tomato plants don't realize it yet.  The beauty of So Cal!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum! love your bagel sandwich :)

Biz said...

My husband loves a bagel sandwich with sliced tomatoes and nova salmon - and cream cheese! I just realized I haven't made them for him in a while - thanks for the reminder! :D

Joanne said...

Mmm love bagels! I haven't had one in FOREVER. And I'm super jealous of your tomatoes!