Monday, May 18, 2020

This week's menu plan - late!

Thursday: 5/14/20
L: sandwiches, salad
D: leftover chana masala, baked zucchini coins with parmesan

Friday:
L: nachos & quesadillas, kale chips
D: pizza (Homemade and frozen), salad

Saturday:
L: Mac and cheese, leftover pizza, salad
D: Sweet potato spiral hash with black beans, corn, onion, peppers, and cilantro.  Topped with cheese.  Served with chips and guac.

Sunday:
L: Dominos pizza ($18) and salad
D: Zucchini, pesto, and sausage macaroni (instant pot), roasted brussels (me), raw snap peas and cukes (everyone else), and peach and cherry tart.

Monday:
L: burritos/ leftover pizza (there's only one slice, it's mine), salad
D: Leftovers from Sat/Sun, kale chips

Tuesday:
L: Salad and...?? Fend for yourself, I think.
D: Favorite chicken (fingers), with shrimp for me.  Hash browns.  Frozen green beans.  (We are basically out of veg except lettuce).

Wednesday:
L: takeout.  I'm thinking tacos, but I'm also thinking I should find something else.  I actually was awake last night thinking about it.  Too much life anxiety.  With salad.
D: Pineapple and cashew fried rice with frozen broccoli

I bought Paprika, and am going to use it to track all of our easy, favorite menus so that I don't have to think so much.

No comments: