Tuesday, May 5, 2020

How many days have we been in lockdown? I dunno

I'm tired.  I'm tired of trying to teach my kids and work full time.  I'm tired of certain aspects of my job, the never ending paperwork and the near constant criticism.  I'd be a lot better off if I half assed it.

Running is going pretty well, except my sciatica is back.  Today I did 4x 1 mile repeats, and they were 10:43/10:19/10:19/10:04.  I'm also keeping a map and trying to track all the streets I've run/walked on.  My Saturday running group Zooms on Saturday morning.  Running is good for me, and I haven't gained any weight.

The kids are surviving.  We have struggles.  We've found some workarounds for the little one and writing.  We've fired up the 11 year old water slide. 

I bought myself a mother's day cake.

Here are some pictures.











No comments: