Saturday, June 11, 2011

B. R. A. T. (Y)

Haven't been posting much this week.  We've been eating black bean soup.  My spouse was on another business trip this week.  So, single parent, extraordinarily stressful week at work, and my boss just announced that he's quitting.  Greeeaaaat.  (that's sarcasm).  I don't know if it was stress, or food poisoning, or something else, but I spent some time yesterday morning praying to the porcelain god (first time in 4.5 years).  And most certainly stayed home from work.  And I think I'm done with the black bean soup for awhile.

Today, I am weak, and am on the BRAT (Y) diet.  Bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast.  With some yogurt.  Thus far, it's mostly bananas, applesauce, saltines, and gatorade.

On a plus note, I signed up for the Moms in Motion triathlon training team today.  Did NOT stay for the workout, but, yay me!  Lots of swimming and biking in my future.  Running or walking?  Time will tell.

No comments: