1. Exercise: as of Saturday 2/4/17
Running: 300 miles: To date: 18.33 miles (running group started up again!)
Biking: 500 miles: To date: 0 miles (rain, sickness)
Swimming: 50 miles: To date: 4.19 miles
Walking: 150 miles: To date: 21.92 miles
Weights/ yoga: 30 minutes a week (1560 this year): 216 minutes (3 weeks, sleeping on the couch)
2. Grocery bill: Keep it under $7000 ($134.62/wk): $xxxx (gatorade, saltines, applesauce). I'm going to have to update you on week 6. No access to the home computer and haven't updated the spreadsheet.
3. Weight: Still good.
Go on 12 family hikes: Zippo. Nada. Unless cleaning up barf counts
Do game night once a week: Nope
- Crochet a blanket (a "thermometer" granny square blanket, based on the temperature each day): Orange! It was over 80 for 3 days.
- crochet a purse: nothing
- finish a quilting baby blanket: done
- participate in my quilting group's exchange: nothing
- make 12 snowflakes: nothing
- attempt to make socks: I've pinned a bunch of instructions?
6. Sleep: keep track of it and see if the low dose estrogen helps: Not great sleep this week because I was sleeping on the couch (see sick husband and barfing children).
7. Food: eat vegan 2 days a week: Came close last week, maybe a little cheese. No attempt this week, but probably close anyway.
8. Cookbooks: Try 1 recipe from every cookbook I own:
Quinoa pineapple stir-fry from Veganomicon last week. This week, nothing.
a. Skills: Learn enough programming to automate the data pulls for problem lots (which requires pulling data from 2 different databases). Haven't worked on this yet.
b. Personal: Don't engage. Really. Did okay here.
10. Home: Contact contractor/ architect on adding a second bathroom.Nothing
11. Garden: actually plant tomatoes this year. Baby steps. Nothing
Ooh, need to add: put some ground cover in the back dirt patch
12. Spouse: once a month lunch date: nothing. He was sick and I was doing triple duty (work/ kid/ household). He's still sick, stomach bug this time.
- Drink less coffee and more tea (one cup coffee per day): This was a rough 2 weeks.
- Do not buy any wine aside from my two wine club memberships: No wine here!
- Drink two 24-oz bottles of water a day, minimum. My doc thinks that my occasional light-headedness when exercising is a combo between low blood pressure + slight dehydration.
Mmm...note to self. Do not try to "make up" for a low water day after 7:15 pm. I woke up 5 times to pee. Ugh.
14. Mom's nights/ dad's night once a month: Done!
15. Host friends. We hosted before everyone got sick.